Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Twitter/WWGD


The three people/organizations i follow on twitter are @Oregonian, @ChelseaFC, and @CNN. the reason why i follow the Oregonian is because i like to know what's happening in Oregon. ChelseaFC i following it because it's my favorite soccer team and i am passionate about soccer. CCN keeps me up to date with conflicts around the world.

My favorite tweet was back in 2012 when @ChelseaFC won their first ever champions league trophy. It was a game that made people jump off their seats and it was a too close of a game but there always has to be a winner and a loser. It stood out for me because it was a very special moment to be alive and i actually watched the whole game.

I believe that we don't need these social medias but people invented them for a reason and they get money out of it. There are people who become anti-social and relay on social media a lot, leaving them friendless. We don't necessarily need social media but nobody ain't going to deny not using them. I often use Facebook and hardly use snapchat and Instagram. I find Facebook more useful for me because i get to connect with family that live far away.



I find the phrase "Media companies are conglomerating" compelling because recently one company is buying another company. That same company keeps buying other companies and expanding because they just can't make money themselves. It's interesting that this happens since having more money means you can buy whatever you would like.

This doesn't really relate to my life but it does relate to my surrounding in the world. Like i mention in the above paragraph about one company buying another.

People watch junk? I agree that we all do watch junk. For example, i watch youtube videos about pranking people and it's hilarious but it's junk. Everyone watches junk on the internet. Watching tv is junk but everyone does it and enjoys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment